- 1.Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.a) Information You Provide Us.
When you use our Service, update your Account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address (especially during the registration procedure), first and last name, username, and other information you may provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service. On demand. In certain and unlikely cases, events, when additional verification may be needed according to governmental rules, AML or KYC policies, it is possible, that we may require proofs of ID, tax number, residential country info, proofs of such address and others. Such information and respective documents shall be provided only prior to our written request. Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device. If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the message. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
b) Information Collected via technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
с) Information Collected from Third-Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
d) Public Information Observed from Blockchains. We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
2. Use of Your Personal Data.
a) We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to: facilitate the creation of and secure your account; identify you as a user in our system; to provide you with our Service for buying, selling or transferring NFT in public blockchains; improve the administration of our Service and quality of experience when you interact with our Service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the Service; provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries; investigate and address conduct that may violate our Terms of Service; detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity; display your username next to the NFTs currently or previously accessible in your third-party wallet, and next to NFTs on which you have interacted; send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created; send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories; send you notifications related to actions on the Service, including notifications of offers on your NFTs; send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties' goods and services; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
b) We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our Services and enhance Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers (if any are used) to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used; prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to provide other support to us and to the Service.
e) Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
6. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
• Email Communications. We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use of our Service or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or through the Notifications preferences in your Settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional service-related informational communications.
• If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
7. Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain additional rights:
a) If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
b) If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information. As the terms are defined under the CCPA, we do not “sell” your “personal information.”
c) If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us by [email protected], specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
d) Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a blockchain, for example the Ethereum blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address. You can access and change certain types of the Personal Data through the Account without contacting Company, you may delete several types of your Account information, which were provided by Yourself, at any time from the relevant page.
9. Data Protection and transfers. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. Company also authorize access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfil their job or service responsibilities. However, no security system is impenetrable we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised. When we transfer Personal Data outside the European Union or EFTA, we ensure, that the adequate level of Personal Data security is provided. During such transfer, we also ensure that adequate level of your rights protection is also applied, on the basis of adequacy analysis of the third country Personal Data protection legislation, on the basis of contractual obligations, assumed by the recipient.
a) You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
10. Legal grounds for processing.
a) Existence of a contract between user and Company: By creating an Account and using Services, you and Company enter into a contract for the provision of Services, as is stipulated in the Terms. In order to provide you with Services as a whole, as well as with a separate component, we have to collect and process certain Personal Data about you;
b) Legitimate interest: Company uses a legitimate interest in processing of your Personal Data, for example, when Company processes your data to fix bugs in the Services and to ensure its smooth operation, to improve the work of our Services, to develop and to introduce new functions and services, to ensure security of User when using the Services, and to ensure secure work of the Services etc. We will not use legitimate interest as a basis for processing of the user data if the rights, freedoms and interests of the user override the interest of Company or third party;
c) Legislative requirements: Company may process user’s Personal Data, if it is required by the law that applies to Company. For example, Company may provide Personal Data on users at the request of courts or other authorized bodies;
d) Consent: Company relies solely on your consent when uses Personal Data for the purpose of opening and activation of user Account, usage of Services offered, etc.
11. Minors. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. Our Terms of Service require all users to be at least 18 years old. Minors who are at least 13 years old but are under 18 years old may use a parent or guardian’s Chimera Kingdom account, but only with the involvement of the account holder. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Chimera Kingdom and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us: [email protected]
12. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer.
Last Updated: April 20, 2022